Intro to 3D Printing Class
In this 1 hour course, you will become qualified to use our 3D printers and learn about the following:
- The 3D printing software workflow and hardware components
- Downloading and creating .STL files for printing
- Repairing .STL files with NetFabb
- Arranging objects in the print volume
- Slicing objects into g-code
- Printing your parts
- How to troubleshoot bad prints
STUDENTS: Please bring your PAID receipt to class to show the Guru. Attendees without a proof of class purchase will be required to pay onsite and reimbursed when proof of payment is provided.
Please refer to our calendar for schedule and availability of this class.