Use the Oxy-Acetylene Torch to cut through sheet metal, heat something op for bending, and do some classic oxy-acetylene welding!
Note: To use this machine, you will need to have taken the 1 hour Certification Course that covers the following:
- An introduction to the Oxy-Acetylene Torch including the torch, hosing, regulators, and gas tanks
- Demo of lighting the torch and adjusting the flame
- Demo of welding and cutting materials
- Demo of safely shutting down the equipment and closing the tank valves
- Student must successfully complete the above processes to pass the class